Mila Linen Tea Towel
Luxury Oatmeal Tea Towel designed and made in the UK. Linen is a natural, simple fabric; highly durable and gets better with each wash. Linen uses less resources in its production, so it is also more eco-friendly, sustainable fabric. The napkins feature a border of embroidery along one side of the napkin in grey.
As well as being highly practical, the beauty and benefits of linen goes much further:
- 2-3 times stronger and smoother than cotton fabric.
- Anti-cling and anti-static
- Store homemade bread in greaseproof paper and then wrap in linen to help it stay fresh longer
- Quickly absorbs and evaporates moisture – acts like a cooling system (Can absorb 1/5 of its weight before feeling damp)
(*notes from TexereSilk)
- 100% Linen
- Oeko-Tex certified - The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products .